You will receive an excellent per patient rate, paid weekly, outside IR35.
• It is essential that you have the relevant experience and strong communication skills, as you will be working alongside patients and multidisciplinary team.
• You should also be able to keep clear and trackable records.
• An active GMC License.
• Minimum 12 Months work experience in the UK.
To find out more about this opportunity, contact Kristian Barford on 07464678947 or via email on [email protected]
Your Medical Services specialises in relieving pressure from NHS Trusts by supplying exceptional clinical staff to hospitals and healthcare settings nationwide.
Our expert approach to an efficient, cost-effective capacity management solution will benefit both NHS Trusts and patients, ensuring total peace of mind and the very highest level of care.
We understand that a great service speaks for itself, which is why we always aim to give our NHS partners and trusted clinical professionals something to shout about.
What do we cover?
We supply a complete healthcare spectrum to NHS Trusts and private organisations across the UK.
YMS specialises in providing diagnostic, outpatient and day case surgery services, which have been carefully designed around easing any backlogs and reducing NHS wait times. As a Trust, you have targets, and our bespoke supply packages can help to ensure these are met quickly, and in a sustainable, effective manner.
For Clinical Professionals
As a healthcare professional with YMS, you’ll have the option to earn more money by taking on extra sessions when you need them. We provide an unrivalled standard of care and support, giving you freedom and flexibility in your doctor career to work in various locations throughout the UK.
Benefits of working with Your Medical Services
• Reduced waiting times across all NHS Trusts, improving staff and patient satisfaction
• A smoother, less-pressured working life for healthcare staff
• More cost-effective solutions for staff shortages
• A premium quality of service from specialists who care
• Better flexibility for healthcare staff and the ability to earn more
|Category:||Your Medical Services|