We are currently seeking an experienced Consultant in Dermatology who can provide the highest standard of care within an established Hospital in South Wales.
The Consultant would be expected to see all New Patients in General Dermatology with no Inflammatory or Biologic cases.
Template comprises of 15 minute appointment slots with 15 Face to Face patients and 15 Telephony patients.
We expect you to arrive at 8.30am to ensure you are prepared for a punctual start to clinic activity.
This campaign is EVERY WEEKEND until December 19th with a likelihood of extending until March 2022.
The rate is £1800 a day inclusive of travel and accomodation and this will include all associated admin. This is paid weekly.
Letters are dictated via an app and should be checked and authorised on the same day so that the patients pathway is not disrupted.
- Minimum UK Consultant Dermatologist experience > 2 years
- CCST is preferred but not essential
- Driving Licence holder is helpful but not essential due to location
- Specialist interest in Skin Cancers and Skin surgery is a preference but not essential
- Must have own limited company set up with your own indemnity insurance. PAYE is also an option but payment will decrease due to Tax implications.
For any queries and applications please contact Jangir Majid on:
Tel:0207 220 2080
Mobile: 07553 388 236
Email: [email protected]
Your Medical Services specialises in relieving pressure from NHS Trusts by supplying exceptional clinical staff to hospitals and healthcare settings nationwide.
Our expert approach to an efficient, cost-effective capacity management solution will benefit both NHS Trusts and patients, ensuring total peace of mind and the very highest level of care.
We understand that a great service speaks for itself, which is why we always aim to give our NHS partners and trusted clinical professionals something to shout about.
What do we cover?
We supply a complete healthcare spectrum to NHS Trusts and private organisations across the UK.
YMS specialises in doctor jobs, providing diagnostic, outpatient and day case surgery services, which have been carefully designed around easing any backlogs and reducing NHS wait times. As a Trust, you have targets, and our bespoke supply packages can help to ensure these are met quickly, and in a sustainable, effective manner.
For Clinical Professionals
As a healthcare professional with YMS, you’ll have the option to earn more money by taking on extra sessions when you need them. We provide an unrivalled standard of care and support, giving you freedom and flexibility in your doctor career to work in various locations throughout the UK.
Benefits of working with Your Medical Services
• Reduced waiting times across all NHS Trusts, improving staff and patient satisfaction
• A smoother, less-pressured working life for healthcare staff
• More cost-effective solutions for staff shortages
• A premium quality of service from specialists who care
• Better flexibility for healthcare staff and the ability to earn more